Education- Completed the Bachelor of Medical Science degree in 2017
- Achieved 95 percentile in the 2017 GAMSAT medical entrance exam
- Awarded an Unencumbered Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) for Doctor of Medicine degree for 2018 entry
- Awarded Griffith Award for Academic Excellence 2017
- Awarded Griffith Honours College Scholar (Academic Excellence, Leadership & Community Engagement)
- Completed the SACE certificate of Education in South Australia with an ATAR of 99.80 (equal to an OP 1)
- Clinical Skills Officer on the 2018 General Practice Student Network Executive Team at Griffith University
- Inducted into Golden Key International Honour Society (2017)
- Inducted into Griffith Honours College (2017)
- Recipient of 2016 Griffith Award for Academic Excellence
-Inducted as a member of Griffith Medical Science Academic Excellence Society (ACES) (2016)
-Inducted as a member of the Student Representative Council for Griffith’s School of Medical Science (2016)
- FJ & HV Thwaites Prize for Music from St Peter’s College (2015)
- MR Freney Prize for Chemistry from St Peter’s College (2015)
- Sinclair Trust Prize for Entrepreneurship and Initiative from St Peter’s College (2014)
- Alliance Française Prize: 1st Prize (2013)
- Completed AMUSA piano, received a DIPLOMA for piano from The Australian’s Music Examinations Board (AMEB) (2012)
- Miriam Hyde Open Award 2012 (piano): 1st Prize (The Music Teacher’s Association of South Australia)
- AMEB Grade 5 Theory of Music (2012)
- Scholarship to the Elder Conservatorium of Music for the Single Studies Program studying Classical Violin and Piano (2010)
- AMEB Grade 8 Violin (2010)
- Winner of the AMEB Grade 7 Scholarship 2010 on classical piano
- Recipient of a music scholarship from St Peters College for Years 8-12
ExperienceHi there, thank you very much for viewing my profile :)
Currently, I am a 1st year Medical Student at Griffith University. I am a dedicated and hardworking individual that is passionate to help all students of all abilities achieve their fullest potential. I will focus on ensuring you understand the content of your subjects, and teach you helpful tips to memorise facts and be able to be your best when doing exams.
I am originally from Adelaide, South Australia, and completed the South Australian Certificate of Education. I received an ATAR of 99.80, which is equivalent to an OP 1.
Some of the subjects I did and grades I received are shown below.
- A+ with merit for SACE Stage 2 Chemistry
- A+ with merit for SACE Stage 2 Mathematical Methods
- A+ with merit for SACE performance special study
- A+ for SACE Stage 2 Biology
- A+ for SACE English communications
- A+ for SACE Research project
In my undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Medical Science) at Griffith University, I have also achieved a GPA of 7 (high distinction) in the following subjects as listed below.
- High Distinction (7) for Chemistry of Biological Systems I
- High Distinction (7) for Introduction to Biomedical Data Analysis
- High Distinction (7) for Cells, Tissues and Regulation
- High Distinction (7) for Anatomy and Physiology Systems I
- High Distinction (7) for Health Law and Ethics
- High Distinction (7) for Genes and Disease
- High Distinction (7) for Chemistry of Biological Systems II
- High Distinction (7) for Anatomy and Physiology Systems II
- High Distinction (7) for Health Challenges of the 21st Century
- High Distinction (7) for Microbiology
- High Distinction (7) for Research Project
- High Distinction (7) for Pharmacology
Additionally, GAMSAT tutoring is available. Having sat the GAMSAT exam in September 2017, I achieved a raw score that was equivalent to 95 percentile. My 2 highest scores were in section 2 and 3 (with a raw score of 72 in both sections). During my studying for this exam, I made a lot of notes and developed excellent techniques to help me learn and achieve the score I wanted. I have confidence that I will be able to help you to not just do lots of questions, but fully understand them and the way they are asked. GAMSAT is quite a challenging exam so the earlier you get started on it, the better!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hobbies- Music (Plays the violin, piano, oboe and guitar)
- Enjoys going on long runs
- Likes talking to people and finding out more about them
- Favourite slogan: Work hard, play hard
- Likes travelling
- Drawing character portraits and landscapes
Violin, 3rd Grade Writing, 4th Grade Writing, 5th Grade Writing, 6th Grade Writing, 7th Grade Writing, 8th Grade Writing, 9th Grade Writing, General Chemistry, 2nd Grade Writing, 1st Grade Writing, Chemistry, Anatomy, 5th Grade Science, 3rd Grade Science, 4th Grade Science, 6th Grade Science, 7th Grade Science, 8th Grade Science, Biology, General Biology
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.